Friday 3 September 2010

Demoreel from "Dancing In The Dark"

I've just uploaded onto YouTube a short demoreel of my camerawork from the music video Dancing In The Dark by Lady Miss Emma.



It is the first live-action music video that I've worked on, and was produced by YMCA Multimedia in Perth - who I started working with towards the end of July.
The full music video, directed by David Forsyth, can be viewed by clicking here.

We filmed from the top of Kinnoull Hill (Perth, Scotland) during the sunrise of Friday 13 August, between the hours of 4am and 7am. Below are some photos from that day:

The first footage we shot (at around 4:30am) was in darkness.


Dawn began at around 5am.


And here's the full sunrise at around 7am.


You can watch more of my videos on YouTube at:

You can listen to more music by Lady Miss Emma at:

And you can watch more Lady Miss Emma music videos at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment