I've been busy producing a range of material for Kinross Curling Trust, who are taking-over the running of Kinross Curling Rink this summer, and who will be operating under the trading name of "Kinross Curling".
The work I've done so far includes:
- consulting on their new logo (above),
- helping to renovate Kinross Curling Trust's old website,
- building a brand new Kinross Curling website,
- managing their social media,
- designing a tri-fold leaflet for distribution at the Kinross Show,
- designing a poster for the Opening Bonspiel,
- designing a poster for the Inaugural Dinner,
- creating artist's impressions of some renovation work (yet to be unveiled),
- and more.
In relation to all of this, there will be exciting news for me to share in a few weeks.
Sunday, 18 August 2013
Wednesday, 7 August 2013
August's calendar image is this...
...Watercolour painting of a church in Majorca, painted after I visited the island in 2009. If I could remember the exact location, I would reveal that too, but I can't.
Not much else to say really, apart from - hopefully the weather stays as sunny as in the picture, haha!