Tuesday 28 May 2013

Musical Quotations

I've been neglecting this blog again, so to any regulars that may be disappointed, sorry about that!

Rewinding to March, I devised a theme for my next series of paintings. Progress so far has been quite slow, but with any luck, more paintings should gradually start appearing on here.

The series will be called Musical Quotations, and portrays scenes from some of my favourite music videos... The term "favourite" in this instance will be pretty loose: It could be well-known masterpieces, interesting independent videos, aesthetically-pleasing sequences, a performer/song that I like, or simply a random video with one particular shot that I appreciate: We'll see what happens.

I've already made 2 paintings, and I'll post them up over the coming days. But in the meantime, for more regular updates, you should 'like' my facebook page Art of Andy R Macpherson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment