Wednesday 1 April 2009

Some backgrounds for my film

I survived my "acting" debut on Monday, and despite being the director I've not yet seen any of the footage... The whole process actually went really well, but I doubt I will be challenging Heath Ledger or Anthony Perkins for the most convincing psycho award.

Over the past week I have been adding coloured backgrounds to my rotoscoping. I've never had the opportunity to do precise backgrounds for character animation before, so this is something new to me, but it works well enough so far... My only concern is that the backgrounds look pretty flat, although if I have the time available I will manually add more depth with blur and focus frame-by-frame in Photoshop, which should really enhance the images. In the meantime here are some of my first backgrounds...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment